Sailing along the coast of the Island of Elba , a voyage of discover…
The ever changing shoreline, small sandy coves or shingle beaches, sheer white rockface or dark black sand. Every little bay is unique in itself and multiple types of rock and sand transform the colour of the sea. You will be amazed by the depth and range of colours you will see whilst navigating round the island in a soft breeze.
There are numerous places to rent speed boats. If you don’t feel up to navigating a boat on your own you can take an organized boat trip. Several different excursions leave from the village harbour every day. You can visit the surrounding islands of the archipelago or take a round trip of the island or even a short afternoon trip along the coastline. We suggest you also try canoeing in the bay with a professional tour guide. Several excusions take place all over the island and you certainly do not have to have canoed before to take part!
Sailing schools. Marina di Campo has its own sailing and surf school where you can participate in weekly courses or if you prefer, one-to-one lessons. This is a much loved pastime on the island and all the local children learn to sail in the summer!
Some of the beaches and small coves on the island cannot be reached on foot and there is no better way to explore these stretches of coastline than by boat. You will find yourself surrounded by the blue sea and green vegetation and will be able to taste the real essence of this beautiful island.
- Rent Navigare: speed and motor boat rental and excursions to the islands of Montecristo and Capraia
- Mickey Mouse: excursions by motor boat with a professional nature guide who will accompany your tour of the island
- Il Viottolo: professional nature guides experts in excursions in kayak , snorkeling, trekking and mountain biking all over the island
- Club del Mare: Local sailing club which offers courses for both adults and children wishing to learn to sail and surf
- Aquavision: Excursions to the neighbouring islands of the Archipelago including Giglio, Pianosa and Capraia